Cancellation of your reservation due to the Coronavirus.
Noordwijkvacations is open! The beaches also! Various homes in comfort and luxury class with private sanitary facilities.
Self-catering with also plenty of restaurant collection and delivery options in the area. All the restaurants also on the beach are open from the 1st of june.
What does Noordwijk holidays do to combat COVID 19. The safety of employees and our guests is paramount. You will find the information further in the document.
The virus is gripping us all. Unfortunately, this matter is not covered bij insurance. Update 03-04-2020
That is why the cancellation arrangements of, among others, Booking and the Recron Conditions simply apply.
If you have taken out cancellation insurance, the Coronavirus is not a valid cancellation reason and there is no refund of the cancellation costs and insurance in the event of a cancellation.
a. At Noordwijkvakanties you can transfer your reservation free of charge to another date within 365 days of the arrival date of the original reservation.
b. Your credit card will then be charged for the total rent.
c. If you have booked directly with Noordwijkvacations, the rent of the moved reservation will be recalculated on the basis of the then applicable rates.
d. If the reservation is made through an intermediary, the rent can never be lower than the original rent due to the fees payable to third parties.
If you still want to cancel, these are the consequences:
- The cancellation conditions of, inter alia, Booking and the Recron conditions come into effect.
2. Only the full rent of the house will be charged.
3. Any extras such as cleaning, bed linen, service costs and tourist tax do not have to be paid. If already paid, the amount will be refunded.
4. Noordwijkvakanties will make every effort to still rent out the vacant home. If this succeeds, the guest will receive an extra part in return.
5. The minimum administration costs for a cancellation are always € 50.00.
6. If the reservation is canceled, there can never be claimed afterwards on a possible “code red” situation.
Measures Noordwijk Holidays – COVID-19
Health advice for everyone:
- Wash your hands
- For 20 seconds with soap and water, then dry hands thoroughly
- Before going out and when you come back home, blown your nose. Before dinner and after going to the toilet wash your hands
- Cough and sneeze inside of your elbow
- Use tissue paper to blow your nose and then throw it right away. Then wash your hands
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) from others. This applies to both employees and guests. This will be checked!
- This applies to everyone on the street, in shops and at work (this does not apply if you are at home or on the street with people from your family or household)
- By keeping 1.5 meters distance, the risk reduces that people will infect each other
Reception / check-in and check-out:
- 1 guest is allowed to enter the reception. This is clearly indicated through our door policy on the reception door.
- A screen has been placed between the guest and the employee in the reception to prevent further spread of the virus.
- All contact points (e.g. door handles and light switches) are cleaned every morning with disinfectant.
- Keys of the houses and entrance passes for the barrier are cleaned before handing them over to guests.
- In addition to the advice of RIVM, we ask you;
- Pay with EC-, Master- or VISA card
- If you only have cash, exchange it without hand contact.
- There is an adjusted check-in and check-out procedure. This will be communicated to the guest via email or by phone. This will be done the day before arrival. Also here, keep the 1.5 meters distance!
- There is an emergency number on the door of the reception that can be reached 24/7. You will also find this number in the welcome map in the bungalow.
- The holiday park always puts the safety and health of its guests and employees first. The government's limited measures and advice are always followed. Noordwijk Holidays tries to do more than is asked to exclude all risks as much as possible.
Assenbly / groups:
- Group formation (3 or more) without 1.5 meters distance from each other is not allowed. Police can and may give a fine for this.
- An exception is made for people who form one household and for children up to the age of twelve who play together (outdoors). The parents or supervisors must keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- It is not allowed to undertake activities in a large group with each other (BBQ or dinner together)
Your rented holiday home
- If there is a malfunction in your rented house, the employee will enter the house and keep the 1.5 meter distance.
- Before and after each malfunction, the employee will wash and clean his / her hands extensively with disinfectants.
- All access roads are 4 meters wide at the bungalow park, these are the requirements of the fire brigade. This way you as a guest have enough distance to pass each other.
- In the meter cupboard of the rented house you will find the evacuation plan that is used in case of evacuation.
- All cleaning staff have been given strict work instructions to clean the bungalows. Think especially of the contact points in the home; door handles, taps and light switches.
o When guests checked out, the bungalow is well ventilated.
o If an employee or family members of the employee have a cold, fever or are sick, he / she will stay at home for at least 14 days.